Prestige Leela Residences is an ultra-luxury, fully air-conditioned home that’s set amidst lush landscaped gardens.
It is built in an architectural style that’s reminiscent of the Mysore Royal Palace.
Prestige Leela Residences is centrally located on Old Airport Road, Bangalore, adjacent to the Leela Palace and in close proximity to the upmarket residential area of Indiranagar.
It has been tastefully designed and is a blend of luxury with a regal ambiance.
The 88 units, which include 4 palatial duplex penthouses, boast intricate detailing and features such as domes, ceilings, and arches.
The ten-storeyed building is truly a one-of-its-kind lifestyle experience.
Prestige Leela Residences emulates luxuriant exoticism through awe-inspiring features such as vaulted roofs, domed chhatris, and overhanging eaves.
All the apartments at Prestige Leela Residences come centrally air-conditioned and have separate servant’s rooms, toilets, and utility areas.
The kitchen comes with cabinets that are fully fitted. All rooms have wooden flooring, while the living and dining have Italian marble.
For more details and project floor plans, visit the official project page.
- RERA No: PRM/KA/RERA/1251/446/PR/170824/000077
- Development size: 3 Acres
- Number of units: 88 units
- Bedrooms: 4
Units Available for Sale
- A Block: 2920 sq.ft (East facing)
- C Block: 3039 sq.ft (East facing)
- D Block: 3046 sq.ft (East facing)
- Health Club
- Indoor Games
- Indoor Party Area
- Mini Theatre
- Outdoor Party Area
- Super Market Space
- Swimming Pool
- Unisex Parlour Space
Prestige Leela Residences Price
INR 6.30 CR
- The price includes all deposits, floor rise charges, and car parks
- Registration is extra and is as per actual
- Note: This is a resale unit. A standard brokerage charge of 1% of the sale value is applicable.
Old Airport Road, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, 560008
Interested in Prestige Leela Residences?
Simply send an email to email@example.com with ‘Prestige Leela Residences‘ in the subject line.
You will hear from me at the earliest possible.