Last Updated on March 10, 2023 by Tariq
What have you all been doing this season?
Are you looking for a spot to accomplish all your shopping desires?
Then, look as far as the Jayanagar 4th block Shopping Complex, a street, and branded shopping hub.
Laden with over a hundred shops for readymade clothing, cloth pieces, fabrics, jewels shopping, footwear, travel accessories, furniture, carpets, restaurants, cafes, and more, Jayanagar 4th block has a lot in store for you!
The Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex is a budget-friendly ultimate shopper’s paradise, and you won’t want to skip visiting!
Let’s dive into the article to learn more about this shopper’s destination.
(Source: Don’t Get Serious)
Located opposite the Jayanagar bus depot, the Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex used to be the BDA complex of the Karnataka government previously.
It used to rent out shops to micro-scale businesses, where you could buy all your required stuff reasonably.
Now, the Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex has become a hub for street and branded shopping.
(Source: Deccan Herald)
The Jayanagar 4th Block Shopping Complex is a shopper’s paradise.
With over a hundred shops for readymade clothing, cloth pieces, fabrics, jewels shopping, footwear, travel accessories, furniture, carpets, restaurants, cafes, and more, Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex has a lot in store for you and all at a very reasonable rate!
You’d probably get tired of shopping here! 🙂
Not only does the Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex have the potential to fill your shopping buckets, but it also has the best restaurants to fill your stomachs!
Housing some of the most popular restaurants like Meghana Foods, the Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex has sites that can satisfy your taste buds seamlessly.
Situated in Jayanagar, one of the poshest residential areas of Bangalore, the Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex bears great connectivity with the rest of the city.
It is just 2.1 km from one of the most famous tourist spots of Bangalore, the Lalbagh Botanical Garden.
Also, the popular shopping street is 5-10 minutes from the Jayanagar metro station.
Getting to the Jayanagar 4th Block Shopping Complex via a bus or metro is also quite easy.
The following routes and lines have stops nearby to the 4th block complex:
Metro: Green Line
The Jayanagar 4th block shopping complex is located in the heart of Bengaluru, offering strong connectivity to the rest of the city.
Distance of the shopping street from the major locations around are:
- Magnitude Gallery: 2 min
- Puttana Theatre: 7 min
- Basavangudi: 2.3 km
- Vriddhi Wellness Spa: 16 min
- The Cat Studio by Furpurr: 16 min
- Lalbagh Botanical Garden: 2.1 km
- Bull Temple: 2.2 km
- Indian Music Experience Museum: 4.2 km
With hundreds of shops loaded with varieties of eye-sparking new and vibrant commodities, the Jayanagar 4th Block complex is a very popular bazaar in Bangalore.
There are various shopping areas or spots inside the complex with a great deal to offer its customers.
- Ladies’ Footwear: starts from Rs. 150 only
- Fancy Ladies Kurtis: starts from Rs. 100
- Socks for all ages
- Stoles, Shawls, and Dupattas
- Nighties and Night-dresses
- Cosmetics and other Makeup stores
- Accessories and pieces of jewelry
- Bag bazaar laden with handbags and school bags starting from Rs. 350 and purses starting just from Rs. 100
The Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex is a one-stop shopping destination for shopaholics around the city.
This shopping street offers fads in almost every genre a person can look for.
One can find everything from a needle to noodles, clothes to diamonds, and various other varieties of stuff in the Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex.
Some of the highly talked about shops in different genres at the Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex are:
- Jewels and Accessories – Prince, Bhima, GRT, Aabushan, etc.,
- Wedding Shopping – Zaina, Varamahalakshmi Silks, Kalamandir, Manyavar, Neeru’s, Ritu Kumar, Soch, Koskii, Blackberry’s, etc.,
- Clothing and Dresses – Max, Pantaloons, Global desi Women, Levi’s, Van Heusen, jockey, etc.,
- Salon and Spa – Body Raaga, Acquieen Thai Spa, Nature’s salon, etc.,
- Furniture and Housing – Godrej Interio, Studio Pepperfry, etc.,
- Shoes and Footwear – Skechers, Reliance Trends, Khadim’s, etc.,
- Suitcases and Backpacks – American Touristar, Samsonite, VIP, etc.,
- Sweets and Desserts – Amma Pastries, Misra Pedha, Kanti Sweets, etc.,
- Mobile Phone and Gadgets – Samsung, Oppo, One Plus, etc.,
Not only does the Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex offer you to shop for a variety of clothes and other fads, but it also houses numerous famous restaurants to satisfy your hunger.
A few popular Restaurants in the Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex are:
- Meghana Foods: One of the most famous Biryani destinations in the entire city of Bengaluru
- Empire Restaurant: Famous for Kebabs and Shawarma Rolls
- Upahara Darshini: Famous for South-Indian classic meals
- Nagarjuna Restaurant: Famous for its non-veg supremes, especially mutton biryani
- Brahmins Tiffin and coffee and Maiyas: Famous for its pure veg eateries and coffee
You can visit the Jayanagar shopping complex any day between 10 A.M to 9:30 P.M and shop your heart out at one of Bangalore’s most famous shopping hubs!
The developers at the Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex have always aimed to make their customers’ shopping experience easy and comfortable.
There are varieties of services available for one to avail at the Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex, which includes:
- Vehicle Parking
- Branded shops and stores
- Wholesale daily market
- Restaurants and Cafes
- Local Shops in all categories
- Vibrant Ambience
To greatly ease the customer experience, parking facilities are offered to visitors at the Jayanagar 4th Block Shopping Complex.
You can park your car at various parking spots before entering the market street, including the Jayanagar 4th Block, Jayanagar Shopping Complex, The High Street, and many more.
Various modes of transportation can be used to visit the famous Jayanagar 4th Block Shopping Complex.
The easiest and simplest way to reach the spot is by booking a cab or taxi, which will directly take you to the shopping street but will charge more.
Metro transportation can also reach the Jayanagar 4th Block Shopping Complex.
The Jayanagar 4th Block Shopping Complex is 10 minutes from the metro station.
One can also visit the destination by availing of the state-run BMTC buses.
The Jayanagar 4th Block shopping complex is located at:
9th Main Road,
Jayanagar 1st Block,
What is Jayanagar 4th Block famous for?
The Jayanagar 4th Block is a shopping complex famous for housing over a hundred shops for clothing, accessories, footwear, bedsheets, and many more at a very reasonable rate.
Which block is good in Jayanagar?
The 4th Block is a popular shopping attraction in Jayanagar.
When was Jayanagar’s 4th block built?
The Jayanagar 4th Block was built in 1976. The site was a sports ground earlier.
Who is the founder of Jayanagar?
Jayanagar was developed in the year 1948. It is believed to be named after the then-Mysore scion, Jayachamarajendra Wadiyar though there is no official claim stating the founder of Jayanagar.
Which is the most peaceful area in Bangalore?
The Electronic City and HSR Layout areas in Bangalore are one of the most peaceful areas in Bangalore.
What do we get in the Chickpet market?
The Chickpet market is another very famous shopping destination in Bangalore. It is very renowned for its wide variety of clothing stores.
(Feature image source: The Indian Wire)