Are you looking for a spacious and luxurious project on Wheelers Road?
You know, close to Ulsoor Lake, MG Road, and Commercial Street.
If you are, Kalpavriksha is one such project that you must consider.
A boutique signature luxury project from White Lotus Lifescapes, Kalpavriksha is located on Wheelers Road, Cleveland Town.
The project is RERA approved and ready to occupy.
Want more details? Jump right in!
Kalpavriksha: Quick Facts
Total Number of Apartments
3 BHK + Utility + Servant Quarters
2843 – 3467 sq.ft.
RERA Approval Number
Wheelers Road, Cleveland Town
INR 6.09 CR + taxes
Ready to occupy
Kalpavriksha: About the Project
Kalpavriksha (pronounced as kal.pa.vrik.sha) is another boutique signature luxury project from White Lotus Lifescapes.
Their projects are a must-visit and honestly speaking, the quality is far superior to even the A-Grade developers in Bangalore.
Kalpavriksha is an exclusive project with only 12 signature luxury apartments.
The project has been designed by award-winning architects who bring together sophisticated design and premium in-house facilities to provide the very best of luxury living.
Additionally, the project is developed by engineers from IITs.
And just in case you’re interested, Kalpavriksha is named after the wish-fulfilling tree of life.
Kalpavriksha is located on Wheelers Road, a stone’s throw from Thom’s Cafe.
It’s also close to Ulsoor Lake, MG Road, Commercial Street, Palace Grounds, and more.
Here’s a look at the distance to popular locations from the project:
- Ulsoor Lake: 1.4 KM
- MG Road: 3.6 KM
- Commercial Street: 1.9 KM
- Palace Grounds: 3.9 KM
- Cunningham Road: 3.4 KM
- Indiranagar: 5 KM
Kalpavriksha is surrounded by an extensive green cover that ensures privacy and exclusivity.
Currently, there is a 3 BHK available for sale.
The details of the unit are as follows,
3 BHK + Utility + Servant Quarters
Super built-up area (SBA): 2915 sq.ft.
The unit comes with 2 exclusive covered car parks.
Here’s the detail floor plan for the unit.
The price quoted currently is INR 6.09 CR.
- The price quoted is inclusive of taxes but excludes stamp duty charges
- Stamp duty is to be paid on the day of registration and at the actual
- One year advance maintenance @ Rs.5 per sq.ft per month will be collected during the handover
- Maintenance corpus @ Rs. 150 per sq.ft has to be paid to the association during the handover
- E-stamping charges for agreements will be charged on actuals
- Prices are subject to change and may vary at the actual time of purchase
Some Project Highlights
While I may have covered a few above, here are some of Kalpavriksha’s highlights:
- The project is on an exclusive private road in the front and has an army area right behind, ensuring permanent and extensive green cover, safety, and exclusivity
- Only 12 apartments on an 18,105 sq.ft land
- Unique architectural design ensures all apartments get a view of the rear army area
- Modernistic architectural design and facade with Jaali, stone, and cladding work
- Floor-to-ceiling height of 10 feet inside the apartments. This way, centralized air-conditioning can be done without lowering the ceiling height
- 100% vaastu compliant
- 1 big balcony of 180+ sq.ft with every apartment and additional balconies
- A big master bedroom of 15-17 ft width plus an attached walk-in wardrobe
- Servant quarters with every apartment
- Separate service corridor for servant’s entry ensuring the main corridor stays clean and aesthetically undisturbed
- 2 covered car parks for every apartment
- 100% power backup for every apartment
- Stretcher lift of 16 passengers to take care of medical emergencies
- Common garden area, gym, yoga deck, swimming pool, and party hall
About the Developer
White Lotus Lifescapes is a professionally managed real estate company that brings you high-end boutique residential and commercial spaces.
The young and dynamic team is led by IIT alumni and has some of the best names in the real estate industry advising them.
They combine state-of-the-art technology and superior earthy finishes to deliver contemporary, inspiring, and functional spaces.
Not to mention, they rely on stringent quality control and transparent transaction processes to deliver what they promise.