Your Property, We Manage
Property Management Services in Bangalore
Let's Get Started.
Contact A Property Manager Now!
Property Management Service
DEALING WITH YOUR PROPERTY CONCERNS SINCE 2004
- Do you own a property in Bangalore and unable to take care of it?
- Are you an NRI and have no caretakers to look after your Bangalore property?
- Do long delays on project delivery and lack of development updates leave you worried and wearied about your property?
- Is there a mini-forest growing on your plot of land in Bangalore? 😉
Well, that’s exactly why you need to avail of my property management services.
COUNT ON ME FOR
- Following up and updating you with the progress of the projects under construction that you have invested in.
- Sending you monthly progress reports with photos.
- Coordinating with Developers and Builders for works related to the unit you have purchased and for joint inspections of your property.
- Preparing a checklist of snags in the completed unit before handover.
- Documentation and Legal support including property tax, Khata, and approvals for construction.
- Interiors, deep cleaning, and handover of your property.
- Renting out your property and Tenancy management
- Assisting with your property resale.
High time you pass on the pains of managing your property issues.
Equipped with the relevant domain knowledge, proven expertise, and a wealth of experience in property management services in Bangalore, you can trust me to do the needful from time to time until you take possession of your property.
Sit back and relax, while I manage your property.
Property Management Services
Wondering how I can help?
Count on me for the following property management services in Bangalore
- Property inspection on registration
- Pictures & videos of the property will be shared
- Property visits will be scheduled and a report will be sent periodically.
- The property owner will be promptly intimated if there is any encroachment or attempt to encroach, that will affect the property.
- If your plot requires fencing or a signboard to be put up, it can be carried out, at an extra cost.
- Marketing the property and finding a tenant
- Tenant Verification
- Execute rental agreement and move-in support
- Ensure monthly rent paid by the tenant
- Renewal of Rental Agreement
- Issue Rent Receipts to Tenant
- Inspection of property at the time of termination
- Detailed move out process and checklist
- Security deposit settlement
- Property Painting (Inside & Outside)
- Cleaning (Inside & Outside)
- Electrical Maintenance
- Plumbing & Fixtures
- Masonry Work
- Pest Control
How it works
Keen to proceed? Check out the next course of action.
Property Management Charges
- The one-time upfront property management registration charges are INR 2999/-
- We charge 5% of rent per month as a monthly property management fee
- The property management fees are paid only once the property is occupied
- These fees are paid monthly, not annually
- NOTE: There will be no additional charges apart from those arising for the actual work to be carried out. For example, painting, plumbing, cleaning, which will be discussed with you, before carrying out the errand.
- The property management fees are subject to GST (Goods & Services Tax) at 18%
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I have covered some frequently asked questions on property management services. I hope this helps you as well. Please feel free to mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further queries.
What is a typical property management fee?
Typical, property management firms charge anywhere between 8 – 12% of the monthly rental value of the property, plus expenses. We, however, charge you 5% of the monthly rental value.
Is it worth it to use a property management company?
Most of the property handled by our team is of owners who are not residing in Bangalore. Majority of them are out of India. Also, property owners who are frequent travellers and do not have the time to take care of their property, entrust the same with property managers. Thus, if you do not have the time to manage your property, it definitely makes sense to entrust your property with a professional property management firm.
What do property managers do for you?
The complete list of services are mentioned above. From Property Management, Tenancy Management, Property Maintenance to Allied Services, a Property Manager can help you with just about anything related to your property.
For what duration will you be managing my apartment?
We enter into an agreement and manage the property on a yearly basis. At the end of the year, we mutually decide on whether the property management services require to be renewed or not.
Do you pay a security deposit also along with rent?
No we do not. We do not get into the subletting model. We purely manage your property. We promote your property, finalize tenants and have them sign up with you directly. The tenants pay you the deposit and rent directly.
Do you take care of painting and other costs when a tenant vacates?
No. The costs will be deducted from the tenant, depending on the exit clauses set in the tenancy agreement. We will assist in carrying out the painting and other repair works required, post tenant vacating the premises. The cost however will be borne by either the tenant or the owner, depending on the rental agreement clauses.
How will the monthly rent for my apartment be decided?
We will ascertain the current market rentals for your property. Based on the interiors, age of the building, amenities provided within the property, the rental may vary plus/minus 5% over the market estimate. We will put this figure across to you and you will have the final say on the rental amount.
What will you do if there is any major fluctuation in real estate prices?
Ideally, once the rental agreement has been entered into, both parties would have to abide by it for the initial tenure. At the point of renewing the agreement, either parties could address the rental negotiation.
However, if there is a major market fluctuation during the rental tenure, the same can be addressed and a negotiation can be considered.
Will you start paying me rent as soon as I hand over the flat to you?
Nope. We will be managing your property and promote your property. You will receive a rent for the property, only when it is rented out. On our part, we will work towards finding a tenant at the earliest possible. We, after all, earn only when you start receiving a rent from your property.
Will I be able to inspect my flat while it is occupied?
Most definitely you can. However, we must respect the time of the tenant as well. We can fix up a mutually convenient time for both the tenant and you, and then inspect the property.
Who will be responsible for the maintenance work of the flat? Will I be charged additionally for maintenance?
The property will be handed over to the tenant in perfect working condition. Our Property Managers will ensure the property has no issues whatsoever. Thus, the monthly maintenance of the property has to be managed by the tenant. Any small running issues, such as plumbing, electrical, will have to be borne by the tenant. If there is a major issue, such as a crack developed in the wall, issues in plumbing lines, seepage issues, our Property Managers will access the issue, estimate the costs and time involved to have it rectified and the same will be put across to you to decide upon.